Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vacation from blogging

Sorry that I have not posted new ideas for a while; I enjoyed my vacation from blogging too much!  Unfortunately, I have no interest in starting back up again any time soon.  Now that the weather is warming up, I am having fun being with my kids outdoors and doing other kinds of activities.  I might begin posting again in the fall, but I don't want to make any promises.  I started the blog knowing that it would be a temporary thing for me.  I have been able to put the time into doing it because of my present stage of life (one child in school and one preschooler at home who still naps); but I am anticipating several changes to my present circumstances (my soon-to-be 3 year old is really fighting taking naps these days, my 5 year old will be out of school soon for the summer, and I am thinking about having baby #3).  I hope that this blog has served you well (even if for just a short time), and that I have helped, in some small way, spark a love for reading with your children and an excitement for learning.  Sincerely, Amy R.  

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This has been a wonderful blog. So helpful with activities and ideas for my kids.
Thank you for the hours of educational entertainment you've provided our fam.
We hope you start up again in the Fall.
But even if not, could you please keep this blog up and running so we can access the archives?
Thanks.
Best wishes on naps and and future kiddos.

Paula said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog. I have browsed around and I have found lots of wonderful things to do with my little ones. I really love it.

I wish you the best of lucks with everything in your life!

And thanks for sharing so much with us.